siko-productionssiko-productions

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

I like it

I found out you where refering to the Bubonic plague when I saw the outfit the doctor was in. Cuddos on researching enough to know about that very important detail of the plague. I really hope to see more from this, its kind of has this touch of anime to it XD. The plot is very interesting to say the least , kinda breaks your heart too.

Ill be watching! (And I mean that in the most stalker-ish way possible *__*)

TheFabs responds:

It's okay. Stalking is encouraged around these parts.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I liked the one with that guy who always uses the piledriver (his name escapes me) is planing to rape sakura, lol!!

Nipple uppercuts.... nuff' said

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Ignore the negative comments

That is funny stuff, lol reminds me of the days of good ol' RAB

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

really... pedobear... XDD

Lol someones watching too much hentai.....

Seriously great collab, although I preffer you as-.... Sorry, the last two taunts
^_^U

Anime Collab Anime Collab

.... Awesome (in some parts)

The Hellsing part gave me an orgasm... That I have to admit. But the evangelion part , the part of evangelion, my fav anime.. Should have been better, that you guys have to admit.

Lots of drawing styles, some brutally awesome others a lil' noobish (but hey!, that's what practice is for and all of you have serious potential) I mean I can draw pretty advanced manga, but ANIMATION! thats a totally different art, congrats to all of you seriously!

EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show

O_< *twitch

Lol... just... ...lol

Non-Canonical Joke Minute Non-Canonical Joke Minute

Yay for yuri jokes ^_^

I gotta admit the joke was funny and the way you drew pepper, awesome, but you should've put more of an effort to drawing everything else. But yeah! keep it up ^_^

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

OMFG!!!!!!

Holy shit!! I just saw an anime referance!!! Muahaha! form my favorite anime! The part when that girl opens the portrait and theres something that says "01 sound only" thats from the anime neon genesis evangelion! Glad to see another evangelion fan on NG

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Sexy, to say the least

This was the first manga I read when I was like 12 or 13, no man's land... it brings back memories... But enough of that! ^_^' I just want to say that you have some serious talent as an animator and mangaka, keep it up!!!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

I agree with the rest...

We ALL love madness but I think your stretching the series a bit too much, as people said earlier, the point of madness is that it doesnt have plot ITS MADNESS ^_^ Now that you added all the magical powers and stuff (lets not forget the CRAB ARM, I mean COME ON!) the series has lost the charm that stole all of the newgrounds members hearts, Krinkles please, end the series and start a new proyect, give us some fresh meat!!! I mean, man I love your style but damn the madness is getting a tad (quote) stale (unquote)...